- The internet, and information on the internet, is not secure, and the transmission of data is entirely at the patient's own risk.
- The practice accepts no responsibility for breaches in confidentiality resulting from patients' transmissions.
- Hanham Health will try to ensure that emails are not infected, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Any abuse of the online services will not be tolerated.
- It is the patients' responsibility to complete online forms as accurately as possible.
- Patients should allow time for online forms to be dealt with at the surgery (this is usually at least 2 working days).
- Patients should contact the surgery after at least 2 working days following the submission of online forms.
- Urgent queries should be made to the surgery either in person or over the phone.
Our online appointment booking services are currently limited. Prescription ordering is available, in addition to some Doctor's appointments. We have reported the known problems to our clinical system supplier and hope to have all issues resolved asap. We apologise for any inconvenience.