SITE SUPERVISOR VACANCY
Hanham Health are seeking to appoint a professional, organised and enthusiastic Site Supervisor who will be responsible for maintenance, security and the health & safety of patients and staff across Hanham Health sites including Hanham and Oldland. Visits to our Almondsbury surgery will be required on an arrangement basis.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the main duties of the Site Supervisor are:
- To lock/unlock surgery buildings and to be responsible for the security of the premises and contents; to be available for emergency call out and allow access to the buildings whenever reasonably required to do so.
- To play a leading role in the maintenance, security and cleanliness of the buildings and grounds of both the Hanham Health sites.
- To carry out basic DIY maintenance to the practices interior and exterior buildings.
- To lead on all tasks associated with Health & Safety regulations. Ensuring these are observed at all times and to assist in the review of policies.
- To be the primary point of contact for the contracted cleaning teams and to liaise with external contractors as necessary to resolve site issues.
The successful candidate will have a current clean driving licence, be flexible, reliable and have excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail.
Desirable – NEBOSH National General Certificate / IOSH Managing Safely
Hours: 30 hours per week – 6.30 am to 12.30 pm
Salary: To be discussed on application
For a full job description click here.
Please apply with full CV and covering letter to Kelly.email@example.com or by post to Hanham Health, 33 Whittucks Road, Hanham, Bristol BS15 3HY marked for the attention of Kelly Cole, Customer Service Manager. Closing date: Thursday, 28th February 2019.
Hanham Health is seeking to recruit General Practitioners to support in the delivery of its broad range of primary care services within general practice and secure environment settings. Opportunities exist within each of these areas (or a combination of both) for permanent and fixed-term positions on a full or part-time basis. Further information regarding Hanham Health and its services can be found in the attached Profile.
Hanham Health offers competitive salaries. Bespoke training, leading to recognised qualifications, will be provided where appropriate.
Hanham Health is keen to talk to GPs who are interested in exploring the exciting and unique opportunities it has to offer. We are looking to recruit for some positions immediately and to others that will arise over the next six months.
Applications can be submitted in the form of a CV and covering letter emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunities to Work with Hanham Health
Hanham Health has some exciting and unique recruitment opportunities for a range of clinicians, including Healthcare Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Paramedics, looking to work within general practice and/or secure environments. The broad range of settings within which Hanham Health operates can offer individuals a wealth of experience, training and challenge, whilst ensuring that there is ample opportunity to utilise existing skills and expertise.
If you are a non-registered or registered clinician interested in working within general practice, prisons, youth justice, secure hospitals or MOD settings, we want to hear from you.
Get in touch to find out more, or to express your interest, by emailing our Clinical Services Manager, Darren Maslen (email@example.com) and our Strategic Manager for Secure Environments, Viki Lamb (firstname.lastname@example.org).